Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Election Eve

Tomorrow Maine Chess Association (MECA) members can start voting. I encourage all MECA members to vote and show that they are interested in the future of Maine chess. I believe that the days ahead are exciting. The number of events already listed for 2010 is already impressive. I would be excited to be a spokesperson for Maine chess. Please consider voting for me, Andy Bryan, for president and my daughter, Maggie Bryan, for vice-president. We would push hard in promoting and expanding chess in Maine over the next two years. Maine chess has given us many opportunities over the last ten years, and we would like to give back and try to provide others with the experiences that we have enjoyed. We eagerly anticipate the results and hope that we have a great turnout. Vote Bryan/Bryan to give us a chance to give back! Visit chessmaine.net for details on how to vote.

No comments: